The Great Invocation is a powerful spiritual prayer that is often used in various esoteric and New Age traditions. It is believed to hold significant importance for personal and global spiritual development. Here’s an overview of its meaning and significance, as well as its potential benefits for a pranic healer:
Meaning and Importance of the Great Invocation: The Great Invocation is a universal prayer that seeks to invoke spiritual energies and bring about positive changes in the world. It is meant to align individuals with the divine purpose of helping humanity evolve towards greater spiritual awareness and unity. The prayer is typically recited with the intention of:
- Invoking Light and Love: The Great Invocation calls upon the divine forces of Light and Love to flow into the hearts and minds of individuals, illuminating their consciousness and inspiring them to act with compassion and goodwill.
- Strengthening Human Unity: It emphasizes the unity of humanity, transcending divisions based on race, religion, or nationality. By reciting this prayer, individuals are encouraged to work towards greater cooperation and understanding among all people.
- Promoting Spiritual Evolution: The prayer recognizes humanity’s ongoing spiritual evolution and the need for individuals to consciously participate in this process. It encourages personal and collective growth towards higher spiritual goals.
Why Pranic Healers Might Recite the Great Invocation: Pranic healing is an energy healing modality that works with the subtle energy body to promote physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Here’s why pranic healers might consider reciting the Great Invocation as part of their daily practice:
- Enhanced Healing Energy: The Great Invocation is believed to channel divine energies of Light and Love. By regularly reciting this prayer, pranic healers may experience an increase in the healing energies they can access and transmit to their clients.
- Spiritual Alignment: Pranic healing often involves working with the energy centers (chakras) and the subtle body. The Great Invocation can help pranic healers align themselves with higher spiritual vibrations, enhancing their own spiritual growth and their ability to facilitate healing in others.
- Global Healing Intent: The prayer’s focus on global unity and positive change can inspire pranic healers to contribute to the well-being of not just individual clients but also the world as a whole. It aligns their intentions with broader spiritual and humanitarian goals.
Potential Benefits of Reciting the Great Invocation for 21 Days: Reciting the Great Invocation daily for 21 days is a common practice in many spiritual traditions. While the specific benefits can vary from person to person, here are some potential outcomes:
- Increased Spiritual Awareness: Regular repetition of the prayer may lead to a heightened sense of spiritual awareness, insight, and connection with higher consciousness.
- Alignment with Spiritual Goals: It can help align your personal and healing intentions with the broader spiritual goals of promoting Light, Love, and unity.
- Greater Healing Effectiveness: As a pranic healer, you may find that your healing sessions become more potent and effective as you become more attuned to the spiritual energies invoked through the prayer.
- Inner Peace and Calm: The practice of daily recitation can bring a sense of inner peace, clarity, and serenity, which can be beneficial in managing stress and maintaining emotional balance.
Remember that the effects of spiritual practices can be subjective and personal. It’s important to approach such practices with an open heart and a sincere intention to grow spiritually and serve humanity in a positive way.
The Great Invocation
From the point of Light within the Mind of God Let light stream forth into the minds of men. Let Light descend on Earth.
From the point of Love within the Heart of God Let love stream forth into the hearts of men. May Christ return to Earth.
From the center where the Will of God is known Let purpose guide the little wills of men— The purpose which the Masters know and serve.
From the center which we call the race of men Let the Plan of Love and Light work out And may it seal the door where evil dwells.
Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.